Popular 9mm M&P M2.0 Compact pistol now in Flat Dark Earth finish.
The M&P M2.0 Compact pistol “Handgun of the Year” now sports a Flat Dark Earth finish. The Armornite, stainless steel slide is finished in Cerakote FDE and the polymer frame is molded in FDE. The M&P M2.0 Compact series bridges the gap for those wanting a firearm for professional use, protection, carry or practice at the range.
- Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to
- shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal
- hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce
- flex and torque when firing.
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
- Magazine: (2) 15 Rounds
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Flat Dark Earth Cerakote
- Frame Material: Polymer, Flat Dark Earth
- Frame Width: 1.3"
- Overall Height: 5.0"
- Sight Radius: 6.4"
Determined at checkout.